LESSON 4: My Favorite Sports Moment

 My Favorite Sports Moment

Every time someone tells a series of events, this is called narration.

Telling a story is not as simple as it seems. There are three types of narration: first person, second person, and third person, and each has a purpose.

1. Read carefully the grammar pictures attached. 




2. Now you have reviewed some grammar rules and structures, let's think about a Tv moment we remember and consider as 'iconic'. Think about it and describe how it was using the grammar shown before. 

 As an example, in my case, I remember the first time channel 2 showed the Doraemon series, and when I was at home I used to see that series. That series was really good to the human sight, because even the adults used to see that, in the case of the kids, when they were to school the next day they made comments about the last episode. 








Comentarios